Today you can build links with Great Content Natural Syndication Networks. The results are clear and the debate is over. Generating large numbers of earned links from high authority publishers is the best way to improve domain authority. Expecting your article to get covered on other sites is natural because it’s just that good.
Behind barrage of content sharing, beautiful visuals and amazing copy serve as the driving force. We know that you need your content for doing links, shares, distributed on other publications and obviously “double duty”. If you are looking for the best way to ensure your content gets seen, linked, and shared by the maximum amount of your target audience then you need to know about link building practices for Great Content Natural Syndication Networks.
When the content is pulled into the search results, the page’s content linking to each other is then taken into consideration.
Getting these links is not possible via:
- Link exchanges
- Buying links
- Private Blog Networks or PBNs
- Comment links
- Paid native content or sponsored posts
- Any other method you may have encountered
The only way to earn these links is create your content that will be so relevant, interesting, and newsworthy to a publisher’s audience. So that will show their interest to write about that content themselves.
Success, then, is predicated on doing three things extremely well:
- Writing and sending pitches effectively
- Developing newsworthy content (typically meaning that content is data driven)
- Understanding who to pitch for the best opportunity at success and natural
Republishing your content:
- Helps you to get a leg upon your competitors depending on the types of content partnerships that you build.
- Allows you to leverage your content for multiple times.
- Is a scalable version of guest posting.
If you have a bigger site then you need a partner that matches your website traffic. If you syndicate your content on a smaller channel, this won’t do any good. We search for websites that syndicate their content on other sites.
Some best ways for great content syndication:
- When you syndicate your content, and then add a no follow tag.
- You need to publish content in your site first and make sure it gets indexed before syndicating.
- Always make sure the addition of re-canonical tag.
- Manual outreach
- Lawyer for partnership agreement
- Your back links are increased to that specific article that’s getting syndicated by content syndication.
- Your overall website authority can be improved by content syndication if your content partner is of equal or greater value than your website.